Bone Broth Powder for Dogs with Elk Antler: Glucosamine, Collagen, Mineral Rich
- 1 Reviews
Out of stock
Project Paws® Premium Grade Bone Broth Powder (4 oz.-approximately 40 scoops) is made in the USA from naturally shed elk antler. Bone broth is a healthy, traditional superfood that has been used by various cultures for generations, but requires many hours to prepare. Now you can provide nourishing bone broth in an easily digestible, tasty, convenient powder for your canine family members!
Our two-ingredient dry blend features Free-Range Elk bone with premium grade “A” naturally shed (not harvested) antler. Our collagen-rich blend promotes healthy gut function, joint health, immune support, healthy appetite, and resilient skin and coat.
Our unique formula is naturally rich in many nutrients especially amino acids, such as arginine, glycine, glutamine and proline, and other nutrients, such as thiamine, potassium, zinc, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, trace minerals, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfates.
Bone broth powder is an excellent whole food multivitamin, providing a boost of nutrition to a balanced diet. Just sprinkle one heaping scoop (included) into your dog’s meal once a day. The powder can also be mixed into a little peanut butter as a fun treat.
What Makes The Project Paws® Premium Grade Bone Broth Powder So Different?
- Made from just two ingredients: Free-Range Elk Bone and Premium Grade “A” Naturally Shed Wild Elk Antler
- Naturally rich in nutrients including: Calcium, Protein, Zinc, Iron, Phosphorus, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin
- Free of growth hormones, antibiotics and steroids found in some store-bought meat.
- Grain free, gluten free, & soy free: Perfect for dogs with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Contains no velvet elk antlers. We avoid velvet elk antlers because they are harvested from live animals and the process is painful. Our antlers are naturally shed & cruelty free.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- The Only Bone Broth Powder Product That Gives Back To Shelter Animals! Each Purchase Provides 7 Healthy Meals to Shelter Dogs.
Directions for Use:
Use once daily. Administer with provided scoop, 1 scoop for each 40 lbs. For pets under 40 lbs, use one scoop. Apply one heaping scoop of powder to pet food as food topper or gently mixed into pet food. Do not mix with water.