Cannanine™ Topical CBD Hot Spot Cream For Dogs & Cats (1 oz)
- 6 Reviews
- Shipping InfoAllow 2-3 business days for processing; Ships from California
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
Our CBD Hot Spot Cream is perfect for skin irritations and hot spots. This moisturizing, healing cream features our Cannanine™ Cannibidiol (CBD) Full Spectrum Oil. For topical use on dogs and cats. Good for use on open wounds from hot spots.
Buy More & Save!
- One bottle: $29.99 ($40 value)
- Two bottles: $27.99 each
- Three bottles: $22.99 each
Our CBD Hot Spot Cream is perfect for skin irritations and hot spots. This moisturizing cream features our Cannanine™ Cannibidiol (CBD) Full Spectrum Oil. For topical use on dogs and cats. Good for use on hot spots & skin irritations.
- Provides 7 healthy meals to shelter pets in need.
- Contains no THC and will not make your dog or cat “high.” Most other CBD oils contain trace amounts of THC, ours contains absolutely zero.
- Our CBD from Hemp is Legal in all 50 states
- Manufactured in the USA from organically grown Colorado hemp
- Non-GMO full-spectrum, phytocannabinoid, and terpene rich hemp oil
- Tested for of heavy metals, harmful bacteria, yeast, mold, and other toxins
- Made from Human Grade ingredients
- Formulated with bitter extract to discourage animals from licking and/or chewing
- Endorsed by iHeartDogs.com
- Size: 30 ml / 1 oz. bottle
- View the Certificate of Analysis (COA) here
Directions for Daily Use:
Massage into skin at least twice daily. As condition improves, apply only as needed to maintain healthy skin.
a little too creamy, but it seems to be helping,
No comment entered by customer.
My rescue Forest is allergic to grass and also contacted poison ivy this year. What a mess! Thank goodness for this product! It made him less itchy and along with Calamine Lotion it finally dissipated.. This product has been a life saver but it is pricey for a Senior Citizen. I thank the Lord all of my pets don't have problems like Forest did.