CBD Beef Meatball Treats For Dogs- 150 mg
- 51 Reviews
Out of stock
- Shipping InfoPlease allow up to 4 business days for processing; Ships from California
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
Looking for a healthy, delicious way to give your dog CBD? Our new CBD Beef Meatball Treats For Dogs are packed with nutrient-dense Texas beef and infused with 5mg of CBD per meatball. All the benefits of CBD and great taste will have your dog begging for more.
Our CBD Beef Meatball Treats For Dogs are the perfect solution when it comes to giving your dog CBD. Made from 100% natural Texas beef and nutrient-dense organ meat, they’re an excellent source of protein and vitamins which can help cleanse your dog’s blood of toxins, support healthy vision and give your dog a healthy coat.
- Keep Calm - Ideal for dogs with anxiety or stress.
- Superior Ingredients - Made with 100% natural Texas beef and nutrient-dense organ meat.
- Maximum Nutrition - Freeze-dried to maintain optimal nutritional value.
- 0% THC - Our meatballs contain no THC and will not make your dog "high." Most other CBD products contain trace amounts of THC. Our meatballs contain absolutely zero.
- No Fillers - Gluten, soy, grain and poultry free.
- Perfectly Portioned - 3.5oz bag/30 meatballs; 5mg of CBD per meatball; 150mg CBD per bag.
- Trusted Source - Made in the USA and legal in all 50 states.
- Give Back - For every purchase, we’ll donate 7 healthy meals to shelter pets in need.
CBD Oil can also help dogs control:
- Poor appetite
- Chronic pain
- Deteriorating quality of life
- Digestive issues
- Joint and mobility problems
- Phobias, such as fireworks and thunderstorms
- Skin problems
- Give to your dog twice daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- In general, 1 chew for every 30lbs of body weight is ideal; however, you can provide more or less depending on how much your dog responds to the meatballs.
- Feed as a treat or reward.
- Beef heart
- Beef liver
- Hemp oil (5mg per meatball)
- Mixed tocopherols
Crude Protein, (Min) …………. 30%
Crude Fat, (Min) ……………… 40%
Crude Fiber, (Max) …………… 5%
Moisture, (Max) ………………. 5%
5,295 kcals/kg 151 kcals/oz
Hemp oil provides numerous benefits for dogs and cats. It can help with pain, arthritis, anxiety, cognitive dysfunction, loss of appetite, and more! Overall, hemp oil can give your canine a better quality of life. Of course, it doesn’t include any THC, so you won’t have to worry about your pup getting “high.”
Liver is rich in vitamins and safe for canine consumption, including beneficial items like vitamin A, B vitamins, essential fatty acids, iron, copper, and zinc. Eating liver, your pup’s body will also cleanse their blood of toxins and promote healthy vision. Liver is the ideal nutrient boost for canines, especially for dogs who are sick or hurt.
Since the heart is both a muscle and an organ, it’s as flavorful as serving your dog a steak. Beef hearts provide extra protein and vitamins for your furry friend. They’re also excellent sources of essential fatty acids, B vitamins, and iron. So, they’ll keep your dog’s skin and coat feeling extra soft and smooth!
- Prior to giving your dog any supplement or medication, you should always consult with your veterinarian.
Dogs love the taste which is why I get them. I don't think the CBD does any good for their anxiousness.
My dog loves the meatballs.
No comment entered by customer.
I've tried to reorder these but my order won't go thru.
dogs wont eat these either too picky