iHeartDogs Brushy Sticks Dental Dog Treats – Dental Chews for Dogs – 30 Sticks (Large)
- 3 Reviews
- Large Size Treat ( 4 3/4″)
- Mini Size Treat ( 2 1/2″)
Brushing your dog’s teeth can be a nightmare for both you and your dog. So, the iHeartDogs- Happy, Healthy™ Brushy Sticks Dental Dog Treats are the best dog dental chews that freshen your dog’s breath and keep them healthy, all while tasting delicious!
Buy In Bulk & Save!
- 1 bag, $12.99
- 2 bags, $12.34 each ( 5% discount)
- 3+ bags, $11.69 each ( 10% discount)
- 1 bag, $24.99
- 2 bags, $23.74 each ( 5% discount)
- 3+ bags, $22.49 each ( 10% discount)
Dental disease is one of the most common health concerns in dogs, especially if you don’t brush your dog’s teeth regularly. The Happy, Healthy ™ Brushy Sticks Dental Dog Treats are dog dental chews that make teeth cleaning easy.
Our dog dental treats use only the highest quality ingredients to improve your dog’s dental health, along with other parts of their wellbeing, too. Your dog won’t even know these tasty snacks are cleaning their teeth and freshening their breath!
- Helps remove plaque and tartar - massages your dog’s gums as they chew, manually cleaning their teeth with the abrasive texture.
- Helps freshen breath - contains parsley, which removes the bacteria that causes bad doggy breath.
- Natural Mint Flavoring
- Grain-free ingredients - great for dogs with grain allergies!
- Made with chicken - a good source of omega-6 fatty acids, glucosamine, amino acids, and protein.
- Easy to digest - quality ingredients make your dog’s tummy happy.
- No artificial colors, wheat, or corn - only made with what your dog needs with no unnecessary fillers.
- Minis Stick Length: 2 ½" ( Dogs under 25 lbs)
- Large Stick Length: 4 3/4" ( Dogs over 25 lbs )
- Made in the USA - follows strict quality control guidelines.
- Gives Back to dogs in need - each package donates 7 meals to shelter dogs.
Minis Sticks Suggested dose based on weight:
- Under 15 lbs - 1 stick daily
- 15 lbs to 25 lbs - 2 sticks daily
Large Sticks Suggested dose based on weight:
- 25 lbs to 75 lbs - 1 stick daily
- 75 lbs+ - 2 sticks daily
* As with any dog chew, always monitor your pet during consumption.
- Natural Flavor
- Potato Flour
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Potato Starch
- Pork Gelatin
- Soy Lecithin
- Gum Arabic
- Calcium Carbonate
- Cellulose Powder
- Alfalfa (color)
- Cultured Skim Milk
- Preserved with Citric Acid
- Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols
Guaranteed Analysis (per treat):
- Crude Protein (min) .................... 14%
- Crude Fat (min) .......................... 3%
- Crude Fiber (max) ...................... 2%
- Moisture (max) ........................... 22%
Calorie Content (calculated) ME:
- 2740 kcal/kg OR 22 kcal/treat
Chicken is an excellent source of protein that dogs love. It provides lasting energy and helps rebuild muscles. Omega-6 fatty acids in chicken make your dog’s skin and coat shine, while glucosamine assists with bone and joint formation. Plus, this meat is packed with amino acids to aid muscle building and bone health.
Parsley gives our dog dental chews the fresh breath quality that many dog parents desire, but that’s not all! This refreshing herb is full of essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C, A and K, benefiting your dog’s immune health and vision.
Calcium is a mineral that supports healthy growth in dogs, just like it is for humans. It aids in bone development, tooth resiliency and improved eyesight for your furry friend. It can even prevent clotting.