Pronine™ Flora 4-in-1 Canine Probiotic, Prebiotic, Digestive Enzyme, Herb Supplement (60 ct)
Only 77 left in stock
- 🎄 Holiday Shipping Info
Ships in 7 days from California. Expedited Shipping Available.To receive this item on or before Dec. 24th, please order by 12/16/2019 (for customers outside the USA, we cannot guarantee that this item will arrive by 12/24)
Pronine™ Flora is the most complete digestive supplement available for dogs! Containing probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and digestive herbs, this digestive supplement is an excellent way to ensure your pet maintains a healthy level of the good bacteria essential in the gut to promote and support overall colon and bowel health. Project Paws® Pronine™ Flora aids in the absorption of essential nutrients, while nourishing the natural gut flora for complete GI health.
- 4-in-1 formula provides maximum benefit while saving you money: Contains Probiotics, Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes, & Gut-Soothing Herbs
- Helps restore digestive balance and minimize symptoms of diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, gas, and loose stools.
- Contains 4 Digestive Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase), which are critical for improving the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients from your dog’s food. This is especially critical for dry food (kibble) fed dogs.
- Contains 5 Billion CFU (colony forming units) from 3 different strains (Lactobacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus licheniformis, Lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Veterinarian recommended for dogs in stressful situations, such as moving to a new home, staying at a kennel, recovering from an injury, or traveling
- Especially beneficial when transitioning dogs from one food brand to another
- Probiotics are especially helpful when taken during or after antibiotics or steroids treatment.
- Chicken liver flavor (from all-natural chicken liver)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Directions for Use: For dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes. Open sachet and sprinkle over food or mix in with food. Follow suggested dosage or as directed by your veterinarian.
Under 20 lbs: 1/2 sachet daily
20-40 lbs: 1 sachet daily
Over 40 lbs: 2 sachets daily