Happy, Healthy™ Allergy & Itch Relief for Dogs with Salmon Oil, Quercetin, Colostrum, Antioxidants and Probiotics- 90 Count
- 4 Reviews
Only 65 left in stock
- Shipping InfoPlease allow up to 5 business days for processing. Ships from California
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service.
You can’t bear the thought of your dog suffering, so if painful allergies or itch affect your dog’s health and happiness, you need Happy, Healthy™ Allergy & Itch Chews from iHeartDogs®.
Using only the highest quality ingredients, our chewables deliver allergy and itch relief while promoting a healthy immune system and aiding in digestion for all-around dog health.
- Strong allergy and itch relief for dogs – Boosts your dog’s immune system helping to relieve seasonal, food and environmental allergies, which can cause redness, itching, sneezing, scratching, skin irritation, paw chewing and scratching.
- Boosts immune system response to allergens – our chews promote immune and digestive health while controlling histamines for dogs with skin and allergy issues.
- Probiotic blend – Helps promote healthy bacteria, improving digestion, intestinal balance and a strong immune defense.
- Natural, safe ingredients include:
- Reishi mushrooms
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salmon oil – Omega 3 & 6
- Probiotic blend
- Made in the USA following strict quality control guidelines
- Giving Back – The purchase of this product provides 14 meals to shelter dogs.
Active ingredients per each 3.0-gram chew:
- Colostrum 200mg
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Malus Domestica) 75mg
- Salmon Oil 70mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 60mg
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) 50mg
- Quercetin Dihydrate (Sophora Japonica L.) 50mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 20mg
- Probiotic Blend 500 Million CFU
- (Bacillus coagulans, enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts at time of manufacture)
- Arabic Gum
- Buffered White Distilled Vinegar
- Canola Oil
- Chickpea Flour
- Chicory Root
- Citric Acid
- Coconut Glycerin
- Guar Gum
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- Natural Hickory Flavor
- Rosemary Extract
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Sunflower Oil
- Tapioca Starch
Quercetin is a flavonoid with anti-oxidant, anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties.
When a dog has an allergic reaction, histamine is released in the body which leads to itchiness, irritation, and inflammation. Studies have shown that Quercetin can help minimize histamine production. As a result, many have have called Quercetin “Nature’s Benadryl”.
Commonly known as “mother’s first milk,” colostrum provides high levels of antibodies for natural immune system support and is a rich source of amino acids, growth and immune factors, enzymes and proteins that promote growth by aiding in cell renewal.
Why is Colostrum known as "Mother's First Milk?”
Colostrum is the very first nourishment that a newborn receives before the production of "milk.” Loaded with all the benefits necessary to sustain life, colostrum also contains the all-essential Mother's antibodies that help protect the helpless newborn from the hazards in the new environment of life. Without Mother's antibodies to protect the newborn from pathogens, the newborn would be at a greater risk of death.
Our colostrum comes from a surplus of dairy cow milk.
Reishi mushrooms contain ganoderic acid. Ganoderic acid is a triterpene that inhibits the release of histamines, which cause allergic reactions.
Allergic reactions are an improper immune response. Reishi’s immune-modulating powers can help. Reishi also has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions, reducing allergy symptoms, such as itching and difficulty breathing.
Reishi can have a healing effect on the lungs, relieving coughs and other respiratory issues.
Benefits of reishi mushrooms:
- Relieves allergies
- Boosts the immune system
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Provides antioxidants
- Protects the liver
- Supports kidney health
- Helps control blood sugar
- Regulates blood pressure
**Reishi mushrooms can have an anti-clotting effect, if your dog is taking any blood-thinning/anti-coagulating medication you should consult with your veterinarian prior to use.
**Reishi mushrooms should not be given to dogs that are lactating or pregnant or could become pregnant.
Salmon oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that support a healthy immune system, heart health, anti-inflammatory properties, healthy skin and coat and cognitive function.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Helps relieve your dog’s itching.
Helps promote healthy digestion, intestinal balance and a strong immune defense.
Suggested dose based on weight:
- 1-25 pounds - 1 chew
- 25-50 pounds - 2 chews
- 50-75 pounds - 3 chews
- 75-100+ pounds - 3 chews
I like that they have gone to the bags which I just empty into my container.
Mr. Shadows loves them.
This is a great product that has helped with my girls itchy skin.
I have two labs who have very dry skin and have been taking the omega 3-6-9 for some time. The Omega 3-6-9 works great for them but this year allergies seem to be worse, but with the Allergy & Itch they are not itching as much.