The 2 organic ingredients in Cannanine™ (Hemp Seed Oil and CBD oil) are human grade ingredients. The team here at iHeartDogs uses the CBD oil for both ourselves and our pets!
However, because we are a pet products company, our labeling and insurance restrictions require us to put “For animal use only” on the label.
You can view our CBD oil’s test results publicaly here. The COA is in the image gallery below the product photo.
Cannanine contains no THC.
Other brands of pet CBD products often contain small amounts of THC, but we believe 0% THC is the safest option for your pet. Ask any veterinarian, THC poisoning is a very real and dangerous thing. Removing ALL the THC adds to the cost, but leads to the safest possible product for your dog or cat.
Our most popular product by far is our CBD oil tincture. The oil can be given directly to your dog’s mouth (fastest absorption) or put over their food or treats.
Need more help choosing? View our guide: Which CBD Product is Best for My Dog?
If stored in a dark, cool environment, your CBD oil should stay fresh for up to 12 months. If you notice a change in consistency, taste, or smell, the oil may be losing its freshness.
Your Cannanine CBD order is carefully shipped from Anaheim, CA. It is shipped within 1 – 2 business days of when the order is placed, excluding holidays. Transit time varies from 2 – 4 days typically. You will receive an email with tracking info. once your product has shipped.
Domestic Orders (within USA) are typically received within 5-7 business days.
International Orders are typically received within 3-5 weeks once shipped.
We ship all domestic orders via USPS. International orders are sent via UPS Mail Innovations with the local postal service making the final delivery.
We do ship to most countries. We are not able to ship this product to the following countries:
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
Yes, Cannanine is legal in all 50 states. Because our product contains 0% THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) it is legal in all 50 states.
Additional Pet CBD Resources
We’ve spent hours pouring over your questions and have compiled a list of the most frequently asked queries about CBD for dogs:
- What Dosage of CBD Oil Should I Give My Dog?
- Can The Same CBD Oil Be Taken By People AND Dogs?
- Can CBD Oil Help My Dog With Pain?
- What Are The Best Ways To Administer CBD Oil To A Dog?
- Can I Give Human CBD Oil to My Dog?
- How Long Before CBD Starts Working for My Dog?
- What Are The Possible Side Effects of CBD with Dogs?
- Why Won’t My Veterinarian Talk To Me About CBD Oil?
- Can CBD Oil Help My Dog’s Joint Pain and Mobility?
- Can CBD Oil Can Help My Dog’s Separation Anxiety?
- Can CBD Oil Help Ease My Dog’s Allergies Or Itchiness?
- Can CBD Oil Can Help Reduce My Dog’s Excessive Barking?
- Can CBD Oil Help with My Dog’s Aggression?
- Can CBD Oil Help My Dog’s Anxiety and Nausea In The Car?
- Can CBD Oil Help My Dog’s Fear of Fireworks?
- Can CBD Oil Help My Dog’s Fear of Thunderstorms?
- CBD Oil Tinctures vs. CBD Treats for Dogs: Which Is Better?
- What Clinical Trials or Scientific Studies Have Been Performed on CBD Oil and Dogs?
- What Things Do I Need to Watch Out For When Choosing a CBD Oil Product for My Dog?
- What’s The Difference Between Hemp and Marijuana?
Have More Questions? Join our New CBD Oil Facebook Group!
Exciting news! We just launched our private FB group for people using CBD oil for their dogs and cats. This group is a fantastic resource for:
- Seeking advice from experienced CBD oil users
- Sharing successes and struggles
- Nothing off limits: Ask the group anything!